|This is the child care cat that came on holiday with us, 'Green' is learning to scrapbook so he can share it with the children when we go back to work.|
|Not the best photo it was sunny on moment and shady the next so it was a little tricky to get the best photo.|
Items used included:
- Kraft paper- Kraft Boutique pack
- Gesso- Ranger from Daszass
- Deco Art cracle paint white
- Dylusions Ink- chopped pesto
- corrugated cardboard from an old box
- cardboard to create layers
- Butterfly stamp clear
- Kaisercraft paper from Kaleidoscope and enchanted garden.
- Twine- different sources
- gum leaves and nuts from around the camp site
- Peacock feather from our trip to Kryal Castle
- Flower- 'Little Birdie'
- Kraft tag- Francheville
- Fran's - Cling vantage note- Stampendous.
Check out and be inspired by other amazing scrapbooking pieces of art at Kraft+.