I'm again inspired by Kraft+ to enter their current challenge. Many years ago I brought a scanner to scan the old family slides so I could keep a copy of them safe. It was so much fun reminiscing of our life growing up. I printed some of them off and hadn't found the right time to scrap them. As soon as I saw the Kraft+ mood board it reminded of the era that I grew up in, so here is my take on it.
|Kraft+ May Challenge.|
The items I used included:
- Kraft paper 12" x 12"
- Monte Marte 'Impasto' medium to seal page.
- StazOn Ink 'Jet Black'
- White Gesso to soften the edges of the paper and washi tape
- Dylusions Ink; 'Black Marble' and 'White Linen' for ink splatting.
- Cork love hearts
- Washi Tape
- Pack of bright beads
- Jewelery bead and leather strapping
- Jute strap and string.
- Old wall paper.....lol from off my walls after renovating our first home in the 90's
- Funky Flairs' Combi Van'
- 'good times' 2Crafty chipboard
- Indigo blue stamps 'Ink Splats'
- Sharpie fine pen for border and around love hearts
- Black Cotton
Thanks for coming over to see my entry to this months Kraft+ Challenge if you have any questions on how I have done any parts of my page please feel free to leave me a comment. See you next time.