ARTastic JANUARY inspiration is
Bondi Scene by Isabelle May Tweddle.
I love' Summer', hot weather, swimming or just sitting down on the beach taking in the peace and quiet. Blue skies, white sand and good friends is the perfect combo on a summers day. I thought that using the watercolours would be perfect for this layout and the colours are chosen from the colours of our beautiful local sea at Beachport in Sth Australia.
Items I used to create this layout included:
- 12" x 12" white card.
- Kaisercraft chipboard letters.
- Pages from an old book torn into small pieces.
- Mont Marte Impasto to seal paper and glue paper over lettering.
- White gesso
- Watercolour palette paints with high pigmentation (Brighter and vibrant colours)
- Black acrylic paint
- Finnabair Mica Paints 'Pink'
- Kaisercraft collection 'Sandy Toes'
- Sharpie pen for border and sketching around letters.
- White cotton
Thanks for popping over to see my entry in the ARTastic January Challenge. Hope you keep re-visiting my blog to see what I create next.