Over the last year my husband and I have rekindled our love of geocaching. Armed with our GPS we travel around both interstate, in our state and our own community learning about new places, old places and places we didn't even realise existed; finding wonderful treasures along the way. There are so many caches out there and range from easy to very creative and difficult. We've climbed up cliffs, up mountain tracks, over rocks and into tree tops so I thought the beautiful 'treetop' green was perfect to use to create this layout.
Items I used included:
- White 12"x12" card stock
- Ranger Multi Medum Matte- to seal paper before adding paint.
- DecoArt Media White crackle paint - painted onto the Imaginarium 'Thistle's board'
- Imaginarium 'Thistle's board'
- Paint used was Semco Acylic paints and Lindy Stamp Gang 'Starburst Color Shot'
- Black and white paper from my stash
- StazOn black
- Prima 'White Wire Thread'
- Chipboard- small people, brackets and hash tags from my stash.
- Mont Marte Black Gesso
- Donna Downey 'Painted Flowers' stencil
- Indigo Blue 'Limor Circles' stamps
- Feathers collected on one of our geocaching searches.
- Black permanent ink pen - fine
- Black cotton
Hope you enjoyed looking at my latest layout and will drop back to see what else I have done.