I love this photo, Fiona and I going shopping for supplies to spend the evening enjoying our creativity and friendship together.
- 12" x 12" White Card Stock
- Monte Marte Modeling Paste
- Monte Marte Black Gesso
- Kaisercraft 6 1/2" paper pad asssorted papers and dies from the 'Take Note' collection
- Kaisercraft, Little Birdie and Prima flowers
- Funky flairs 'Create' flair
- Tim Holtz stencil 'Treads'
- Brass elements
- Black and white cotton twine
- Kaisercraft script stamp
- Old antique lace from my Nan's lace stash box.
- Black Sharpie pen
- Acyrlic paints; for grey shadowing and paint splats.
Thanks for dropping by and checking out my latest challenge entry for 'Scrap The Girls'.