My beautiful grandie turned 4 in January and I've been waiting for just the right challenge to do a layout of her opening her present from her great Nanny (My mum), a 'Frozen' snow globe. She was so enthralled in it she stared at it for ages and without looking away said "Thank you Great Nanny..it's just beau...tiful". LOL. I think she loved it.
|Scrap Around The World May Challenge Board|
These are the products I used:
- White 12" x 12"
- Lace doily sticker.
- Washi Tape (Brought overseas)
- 'Bubblegum' Dylusions ink
- Piece of old lace from my grandmothers stash
- 'Poppy Collage' stencil by Donna Downey.
- Tags and assorted papers from my stash
- 'Love it', 'polka a dot' buttons
- Kaisercraft flowers
- Monte Marte Modeling paste
- Impasto Monte Marte
- A bit of bling sparkles
Here are some close ups for you to check out.
Thanks for dropping by to see my blog, if you have time check out some of my other layouts while your here. Hope I can inspire you like others do for me.