Saturday 11 January 2014

Zoo Fun memories


What fun we had visiting the zoo, I hadn't been there since my children had been very young, so when I took my daughter aged  16  to the zoo with Chris we saw the zoo through the eyes of a child again. Magical.

I wanted to show all the animals we saw but of course that's not practical, so I used small photos of all our favourite animals and arranged them around as a mosaic. Matting each on black card with a narrow border gave each photo definition.

At the zoo we stopped for lunch in one of their grassed areas, my sister and Chris had a wonderful game of peekaboo behind the big tree, what a wonderful moment between mother and child so I decided to use this as the focus of the page layout. I used Fiskars Circle shape template and the shape cutting tool to cut the circular frame around the main photo.

This trip to the zoo brought back wonderful memories for me and my daughter and it was fantastic to see my sister and her son making the same memories in their own way.

There you go another post for you to see, wow it was quick between posts. Thanks for following it's great fun to share with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment