Items I used included:
- Gesso- Ranger from Kaszazz
- Kraft paper- Kraft bouquet
- Crackle paint- DecoArt white
- Imaginarium- Kate Doily
- Garden Grunge collection stamp -DinaWakley
- Stamperdous Frans- Vintage Contract
- Lindy Stamp Gang- Magicals- Autumn leaves (cat tail cooper brown.
- Lindy Stamp Gang- Starburst Colour spots (Seamint green, Glory of the seas gold)
- Kaszazz 'Art' Stamp
- Cheese cloth white- stained with Dylusions Ink- chopped pesto
- Dylusions Ink - Lemon zest, London Blue, Cut grass
- StazOn Ink
- Natural elements- leaves and gum nuts.
- Water bottle to spray paper, paint and ink.
- Watercolour paints
Firstly I covered the patterned Kraft paper with white gesso then remove sections with a 'wet one' nappy wipe. When dry I sprayed the paper with water and using a feather brush dipped into the starburst colours, gold first then the green. Even if I hadn't been in the bush with no electricity for heat guns I still would of allowed this layer to dry naturally as I did as it allows the paint to dry were I wanted it and not be moved by the hot air. I then repeated this process with the 'magicals' copper brown.
I painted the Imaginarium positive and negative pieces with white crackle paint and let it dry to crack. Then I pulled at my cheese cloth until it looked distressed and sprayed it with 'Chopped Pesto. 'As it was drying I stamped my grung flower stamp and script onto my dried page, cut out my words and edged them with StazOn and then went for a walk to collect some natural elements. to add to my design.
I layered and moved my pieces until I was happy with their placement and to pull all my elements together I used twine in circles.
Thanks for visiting and I hope I inspired you to join in the fun of scrapbooking your memories as I do. Jump over to Off the Rails Scrapbooking and check out the other amazing layouts and projects by the incredible artists on the design team.