Items used include:
- White card stock 12"x 12".
- White modeling paste- Monte Marte
- Assorted paper from 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Kaisercraft paper pad 'Curiosity'... torn into strips.
- Tim Holtz dylusion sprays- 'Tangerine Dream', 'Dirty Martini',' London Blue' and ' Crushed grape'
- Resin flower - Resin Rainbow
- Prima flowers
- Memory Maze Chipboard ' Clocks and Clogs'
- Brass embellishments including key and lacework shapes.
- Glass butterfly embellishment.
- 'Public Library' designer brads.
- Prima Wire thread- black
- Mica Colour 'Vintage'- metallic pigment watercolour paint. (Clock and hands)
- White gesso to prime clock and hands before painting.
- Black sharpie pen for border.
- Bella Krafty Goodness Paperz 'Chatterbox' - words
- Water spray bottle (small)
- Black cotton
- I first gave the paper a light spray of water in the area in which I was going to spray my colour.
- Using the spray bottle in one hand and the dylusions 'Dirty Martini' in the other I sprayed toward the edge with both at the same time.
- Then repeated the process with the 'Tangerine Dream' and water.
- Taking the sprayer out of the bottles I used the tube to flick colour around, repeating with all the colours I previously mentioned.
- I also added some white gesso thickly around the area where the photos will be placed.
- Paint with gesso and allow to dry
- Paint with Brass Mica color and then add some teal before it's totally dry so they will blend.
Thanks for dropping over and checking out my latest layout and look forward to seeing you join us over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia and taking part in our latest challenge.