Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
This month we have a wonderful mood board to inspire you. I was inspired by the vibrant colours and the butterflies on the cake.
The items I used in creating this vibrant layout include:
- A 12" x 12" canvas
- Stencil- borrowed from a friend and can't remember it's name sorry!
- Dylusions inks: Lemon Zest, Tangerine Dream, London Blue
- Kaisercraft Butterfly stamp and Die set, Perfume stamp
- Imaginarium Design Chipboard: Nats hand drawn IDD0045, everything IDW0082, Imagine believe IDW0079, Nats hearts 1 IDD0042
- A range of small flowers and buds.
- Kaisercraft paper pad collection papers from my stash.
- Gel Medium- Ranger
- Glossy Accents glue for adhesion of pieces and for 3D gloss effect on the chipboard
- Butterfly Flair from Prima.
- Diane Wakley stamp: Garden Grunge
- White gesso mixed with gel medium in a fine needle nosed squeeze bottle for drawing.
- White Cheese cloth
- White cotton
- Lace paper doily
- Black and white script, pale green and white dot washi tape.
- Black ink
- Needle nose squeezy bottle filled with gel medium and white acrylic paint for paint drawing. (I use a empty Glossy Accents bottle)