Hi Everyone, Great to see you dropping by to check out my Imaginarium Designs Christmas Inspiration Layout. It's hard to believe my grand daughter is about to turn 6 next month. Here are some photos of her loving having a swing on "Nanny's swing" in our backyard, she loved swinging not at all scared of going high.
Items I used included:
- 12" x 12" white cardstock
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Pablio 'Risso's Rowdy Red'
- Indigo Blue Mega flakes 'Autumn Blaze'
- Kaisercraft 'St Nicholas' Collection and my Christmas paper stash.
- Versa Ink 'Pinecone', 'Cardinal' and 'Bisque'
- Metallic Melts 'Glistening Snow' and 'Gold Nugget'
- Black wire thread
- White with gold thread
- Poinsettia flowers- Ultimate crafts.
- StazOn black ink
- Matt Gel medium
- Stampendous Script stamp 'Vintage Note'
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard used included:
|branches and leaves IDDN0013|
|Family snap shots IDW0063|
|21 stars in a board EDS0076|
|Merry christimas for cards 4 in a board. IDP0010|
|Christmas baubles on board IDT0007|
- Laying a variety of stars on the paper as masks I sprayed the first 1/3 of the page with 'Risso's Rowdy Red".
- After removing the stars I stamped some script with StazOn black ink over the area.
- I placed carefully a smear of gel medium over the section I wanted to put Mega flakes to add the Christmas shine to my page.
- 'Baubles' were covered in Christmas paper from my stash, the tops were embossed using 'Gold Nugget' Metallic Melts and Black wire thread tied to the top.
- 'Family Snap Shots' were inked with 'Pinecone' Versa ink and then the 'Snap' was embossed with 'Gold nugget'
- 'Merry Christmas' was inked with 'Bisque' Versa ink and then 'Gold nugget' embossed
- 'Branches and leaves' was inked with 'Cardinal' Versa ink and then embossed with 'Glistening Snow'
- Layering the die-cuts, chipboard and flowers until happy.
- Placing the front photo which has the frame glued to it onto a piece of cardboard lifts it up to provide depth to your layout
- Then the layout is finished with the white with gold thread around and under the frame.