Saturday 18 February 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia February Inspiration.

Hi everyone, I'm back to share my latest creation for Scrapbooking Top 50  for February.


My beautiful daughter and my grand daughter, 'This is what love looks like', the love of a daughter and her mum. This what I love, my daughter and her daughter having fun together. (and of course my grand son too)



I love using Lindy's Stamp Gang ink spray with water to create my backgrounds. I used gel medium with a stencil first and then when dry I sprayed the paper with a spray bottle to wet it, this allows your ink/paint of course to bleed and produce a soft edge. I added Lindy's 'Danny Zuko Denim' with a well loaded wet brush loading the ink onto the wet brush and moving it with more water spray developed this watercolour effect.
StazOn black ink used on my heart stamp allowed the heart to stand out as a feature and then I stacked black and white papers, a piece of patterned envelope and black cotton for my next layer to ensure the photo would stand out. Black and white wire thread  was used to frame the photo where my gorgeous grand daughter photo decided to join her mum in a selfie shot. I also added some stamping in the background to add interest and balance.
The amazing Imaginarium Design Chipboard I chose included:
 
IDDL0015 Lous heart shapes

This is what love looks like IDP0111
....The heart chipboard was covered with Versa color and then embossed with Tinby Metallic Melts and the title was inked with Black Gesso and splattered with white ink using a fan brush.  To finish the page I added splats of the 'Denim' and white ink, to add depth and interest.


Thanks for popping by and hope to catch you over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia, I would love to see what you can create with the our sketch challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment