Wednesday 1 November 2017

November Guest Designer at Kraft+

Over at Kraft+ this month the theme is Think BIG.

I love entering Kraft+ and their unique challenges and this one was a fun one to do.




Current Challenge

 Here is my take on this fantastic challenge:







My big element is 'Larry the Lobster' inclusion in my sisters wedding photos. Kingston SE SA is my mum's home town and Larry has always had a special place in our hearts. 

The Chipboard pieces I've used are:

 the big 'Mr & Mrs' IDP0189, 

'Cross Hatch' IDD0056,

 'Loolabelles circular cross hatch' IDD0025,

  'Lou's heart shapes' IDD0070,

and were painted with Prima Mica powder Gold Opal Magic or Black Gesso. 




I placed the photo and chipboard onto a background of red acrylic paint I had rolled onto my 12"x12" Kraft cardstock and stenciled flowers edged with a white-out pen  added over top the red. 

Thanks for popping by, hope I have inspired you to join in the fun this month over at Kraft +

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment