Tuesday 13 March 2018

Teal Colour Challenge- Imaginarium Designs DT Inspiration

Hi scrapping friends

Over at Imaginarium Designs we are creating with one of my favourite colours 'Teal'.




The background to my journal page was created by gluing torn book pages into my journal and  rubbing teal, deep blue and white acrylic paint over the page with my fingers. To add more white I dipped string into white acrylic paint and placed it onto the page with a end hanging over edge, I then closed the book and pulled string out. The two flourishes were painted teal before cutting one in half. White paint was used with the new crosses stencil and a sponge to add crosses to the background, numbers were also added with black stamping of a numeral stamp set and chipboard dipped in white paint.  A white correction marker edged the crosses and numbers when they were dry. Other additions to the background included the stamping of a range of stamps including some houses and using a white waterbased pencil to trace around the flourishes and softened with some water.







NEW LARGE FLOURISH

Crosses Stencil IDMM006
IDN0001 Numbers 38 per page

Thanks for visiting to see my latest creation for Imaginarium Designs, don't forget to visit our blog regularly to see all our wonder design team members pieces of art they are creating to show you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment