This month the challenge combines a sketch and 'All That Glitters'
Items I used included:
- The cut off strip sections of the 12"x 12"Kaisercraft Papers:'Tiny Hearts', 'Butterflies', 'Pin stripes
- 'Tim Holtz stencil 'Dotfade'
- Impasto gel medium to seal Kraft paper to ensure crisp colours and minimise paper curling.
- Modelling paste with Semco Acrylic paint 'Vividian' mixed in.
- 'SnapShots' from Kaisercraft 6"x 6" 'Sandy Toes' Paper pad.
- Film strip washi tape from Kaszazz
- Gold heart from a local shop in Beachport 'Coastal Elegance' where you can buy jewelery making elements, jewelery, accessories and I can buy more scarves to satisfy my scarf addition.
- 'Rainbow enamel sticker dots- black' Francheville
- Some blue rhinestones from Kaisercraft
- Kraft 'Tags and Rope' from Francheville.
- Kraft and Cork Collection from Francheville- Cork frame.
- 'Barn door' Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Rub ons from one of my many collections from Kaisercraft
- Sharpie fine for border doodling and words.
While the paste was drying I decorated my tag edging it with 'Barn Door' distress ink and placing on my rub ons, writing and tying on the heart using the rope from the tag kit.
I cut my large photo in half and then backed each of the photos with paper from 'Sandy Toes' papers and some black card and placing them on angles gave the layout more direction showing them having fun together running down the sand dune.
To finish my layout I added a cork frame with the arrow 'Snapshots', adding extra rub ons, rhinestones to depict the ocean spray and used my fine 'Sharpie' for the writing and border doodling.
Thanks for coming over to my blog and seeing one of my newest challenge entries.
For more ideas jump over to Kraft+ and see the amazing inspiration they are providing in using Kraft paper.