Items I used include:
- White 12"x 12" card stock
- Watercolour paint mixed to make 'Marsala'
- Plastic to place watercolour onto to press onto paper.
- Water mister.
- Acrylic paint mixed to make 'Marsala'
- 6" x 6" pad Crate Paper- Random Collection
- Postcard from Paris 11 envelope
- 'Little Birdie' flowers and Butterfly
- Kaisercraft flowers.
- Washi tape 'butterflies
- StazOn Jet black
- Indigo Blue stamps 'Limor circles'
- Imaginarium 'Tulip flourish' - cut in half
- White Mont Marte Gesso and acrylic paint to cover chipboard before adding melts.
- Tinby Metallic Melts- 'Glistening Snow' & 'Red Velvet'
- Funky Flair - Love heart
- White self adhesive Pearls.
- Cheese cloth
- White metal embellishment with Metallic Melts 'Red Velvet' added over Versa Magic Chalk 'Red Brick'
Another favourites of mine are: Tinby Metallic melts that you can layer and create just the right colour to give your chipboard added dimension, texture and lustre and my new 'Limor circle' stamps by Indigo Blue
Thanks for dropping by and checking out my White with Marsala July Challenge. Feel free to come back and check out any of my other layouts past and future. Hope I have inspired you to try some new ideas and techniques.