Friday 13 July 2018

It's Orange in July with Imaginarium Designs

Hi everyone, If you're in my neck of the woods I hope you are keeping warm. Brrrr it's been so cold.
I'd love to share another of my Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Orange in July creations.

I love photograph and on my holidays last November my goal was to get a photo through my glass ball of the spectacular sunsets over Lake Bonny at Barmera. Can tick that one off my bucket list. Since then I have brought a high quality lensball and am looking forward to doing more photos like this one.


The background was created by sprinkling Lindy's Stamp Gang Oktoberfest Orange Magical Shaker and spraying water liberally over the area moving the page so produces runs. I created a stack of paper with a touch of orange and green which connects the photo to the background. I used a variety of stamps including stamps from VivaLasVadaStamps and Australian artists Fiona Paltridge and Bipasha Bk. The words were made from individual Alpha chippies and the alphas, mumbers and twigs were painted in black acrylic paint.




IDALC0001
IDFL0013 twigs
IDN0001 Numbers 38 per page

Thanks for popping over and I hope I've inspired some of you to have a try at something new. 
See you next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment